Exegy is seeking a Test Automation Engineer with experience in automating testing. The position is located in Singapore and will report to the Technical Team Lead.
Design, create, and support automated test frameworks for real-time market data processing
- Create, optimize, and refactor existing automated test scripts, programs, and reports
- Build and extend testing frameworks with input from developers and testers
- Implement software using best practices including CI/CD
- Investigate problems in the testing infrastructure
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Strong C & C++ programming skills.
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Experience with HTML5, Git, Jenkins, and Docker
- Strong ability to create and design test automation and test infrastructure.
- Understanding of Linux operating systems and programming environments.
- Familiarity with performance measurement and tuning.
- Experience in generating, storing, and reporting test results is a plus.
- Knowledge of stock market data and quote feeds a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies a plus.
- BS or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and/or relevant industry experience.