Exegy is a global leader in low-latency market data, execution technology, trading platforms, and predictive signals. Backed by Marlin Equity Partners, Exegy merged with Vela Trading Systems in May 2021 and serves as a strategic partner to the complete ecosystem of the buy side, sell side, exchanges, and ISV/technology firms around the globe.
At the heart of Exegy solutions are fully managed, high-performance, and scalable solutions powered by purpose-built appliances, hardware-acceleration, artificial intelligence, enterprise software, and service automation technologies derived from our extensive patent portfolio.
Headquartered in St. Louis with regional offices in the US, UK, and Asia Pacific, Exegy has the global footprint to deliver world-class support and managed services to its customer base.
Reporting to the CEO and supporting 4 executive leaders the Executive Assistant will provide exceptional support in a fast paced, quickly changing environment. This position requires extreme proactivity in anticipating and adapting to the needs of a highly dynamic team of Senior Executives. The EA must quickly learn, understand, and adapt to how each of the executives prefers to operate. This individual will be viewed as a “problem solver” and someone who brings issues with options for resolution to the attention of the leadership team. Initially this position will be remote. When the Exegy executive team returns to the office, the position will be located at Exegy corporate headquarters in Saint Louis, MO.
This role requires discretion when handling of confidential and sensitive information, flexibility when responding to a variety of requests and maintaining positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will be required to perform extensive calendar management and coordination of all travel arrangements for the Executive Leadership Team and provide support on special projects as required.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as Executive Assistant will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Extensive calendar management, coordination of all travel arrangements. Arrange team events, including on/offsite meetings, special events, and departmental functions, including the preparation of materials, logistics and catering requirements
- Prepare presentations, proposals, reports, and other business correspondence, communicates directly, and on behalf of the leadership team, with a variety of stakeholders including board members
- Proactively identifies key priorities, deadlines, and deliverables (i.e. proactively scans inbox and sorts through key items that need the leadership team’s attention)
- Uses discretion and maintains confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the leadership team and other Executives and Internal departments, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with the Senior Executive Team
- Completion of expense reports and other financial reporting/documentation as required
- Follows established business process and adapts effectively to changes
- Displays positive attitude to change, innovation and openness to new ideas and opportunities
- Manage individual tasks while staying aware of the broader team priorities and delivers on individual objectives
- Remains open to feedback regarding successes and/or setbacks
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum 7 years administrative experience at a senior level in a fast paced corporate environment
- Experience managing complicated & changing schedules
- Proven ability to work well with limited supervision and are comfortable and confident taking initiative to get things done quickly
- Proven ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously maintaining a high level of accuracy and confidentiality under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment when fielding questions and speaking about the company with stakeholders
- Works well under pressure of multiple deadlines simultaneously and responsibilities within an ever-changing work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with the ability to perform tasks for members of the Leadership Team
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent command of the English language - both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work using sound judgement and to be proactive